Anders Bergstrom's blog on Words, Films, and Music

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas Everybody!

I've been a delinquint blogger since I got back to Saskatoon. No Kong review. No music reports. No excited boyish exclamations about comics. But I did want to wish everyone who reads this blog and even those who don't a very Merry Christmas! To me Christmas is a wonderful time of year to be with friends and family, have good food and wonderful times, but most of all, for me and mine, it's about the birth of Christ. May the spirit of the season and He who it celebrates fill your heart with joy, in whatever way you observe this day.

P.S. I'm having a fantastic time here in Saskatoon. And you can all look forward to me publishing my yearly top ten movies list. And this year I'm also going to do a top ten albums list as well, as music has been a huge part of my life this past year. Stay tuned. At some point I will be back!

2 comments:

rochelle laura knox said...

MC! i'm having a great time at the farm with the g's. eating. eating. sleeping. eating. playing cards. and upwords. actually relaxing for the first time since august. naturally i'm sick as ever. the second i pause... sniffling, sneezing. so it's good to be here but still, i'm sad i'm not at the star wars marathon. sad sad sad. ;) ...well, not devastated per se, but still wish i was there...

Adam said...

Hey, welcome back to S'toon! I really do love this city.