Anders Bergstrom's blog on Words, Films, and Music

Saturday, February 11, 2006

The 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino, Italy have started! I'm a huge fan of the Winter Olympics. Summer games, there's only a few events I really enjoy. Whereas I pretty much like every event in the winter games. How can you tell I'm a Canadian?

I also love the CBC coverage of the Olympics. For the next two weeks, Ron MacLean and Brian Williams will be on my TV pretty much non-stop. I've already been watching this morning as Canadian Jennifer Heil wins our first Gold Medal in women's moguls. Off to a good start. Go Team Canada!

1 comment:

Kevin Ziegler said...

I'm a big fan of Ron MacLean, but I think Brian Williams is about the worst sports broadcaster on television. He spouts the most bland, unperceptive garbage.