Anders Bergstrom's blog on Words, Films, and Music

Friday, February 03, 2006

Actual conversation I heard from two women in their late-20s/early-30s, sitting behind me at the movie theatre last night:

First Woman: He is so hot.
Second Woman: Who?
First Woman: You know, that guy; tall, lanky, dark, sexy. I don't know, I just think he's incredibly hot. And he's got that intelligence about him too.
Second Woman: Uh, what's he in again?
First Woman: You know, the guy from The Big Chill, The Fly...
Second Woman: Oh, the Jurassic Park guy!
First Woman: Yeah! Jeff Goldblum!
Second Woman: Oh yeah! He is hot.


There you go. It's undeniable. Move over Brad Pitt. Goldblum is in the house.

"Hello? I forgot my mantra."

5 comments:

Luke said...

AHahah oh man...Anton has to hear that..and Herzog as a guardian angel ahaha what more can i do but laugh

Luke said...

Someone should inform these women that he is half gay

Aren said...

Anton agrees, he is hot.

Kevin Ziegler said...

he's half gay? how does that work exactly?

Adam said...

Jeff Goldblum is awesome.