Anders Bergstrom's blog on Words, Films, and Music

Saturday, September 10, 2005

It's a lazy Saturday morning. For the first time in the last three days, I didn't have to be up before 8 AM to catch a bus. What am I going to do with all that time?

I slept in and now I'm just kicking around the apartment and watching the US Open. Agassi beat Ginepri in a five-set match this morning, so he'll face either Lleyton Hewitt or Roger Federer in the final tomorrow. Agassi is one of those atheletes who is actually a gentlemen. He always conducts himself gracefully in loss and in victory and is humble and polite in interviews. I've been impressed with him as an ambassador for the sport.

Anyway, later today I'm going to go to the University and grab my textbooks. One thing that seems to be standard at any campus is that the lines at the bookstore the first week are insane. I have a habit of waiting until the first week is over to buy my books, so this afternoon seems like a good time to do it.


No comments: